Test and Tag Perth
Construction Sites: Yellow tags this quarter!
- Are your on site appliances in a safe condition?
- Do they comply with Australian standard AS/NZS 3760?
We can provide an onsite test and tag service.
Visit the Contact Us page and brief us on your requirements
Metro Thermal Imaging is dedicated to providing you with the best testing and tagging services to make you totally compliant with WorkCover requirements.
We are not a franchise like most other test and tag companies, so we can tailor our services to suit each individual client. Franchised Test and Tag companies are usually more expensive as they pay a percentage of profits to a franchisor.
We have lower overheads, so we can offer our Test and Tag clients some of the best prices in today's market.
All of our technicians are from an electrical trade background, and go through extensive training to ensure they are fully competent.
Why Choose Us?
- Servicing Perth all areas
- No after hours call out fee
- Full Public Liability Insurance
- Highly experienced and qualified trades people
- Barcoded asset tracking
- Latest Metrel test equipment
- Comprehensive reporting
Test and Tag Process
- Inspection – A thorough visual inspection is carried out to check for signs of damage, defects or modifications.
- Testing – Done by an approved device to detect faults not found by the visual inspection.
- Tagging – All electrical appliances tested are fitted with a laminated tag, showing all the required information including the date the next test due date.
- Logs – We keep a record of the results of all tests and a detailed report will be provided to you.
- Faulty Equipment – Any equipment that fails inspection will be Danger tagged and photographed. A log of any faulty equipment will be included with the test inspection report.
METRO THERMAL IMAGING 0434 295 387